A. Energy is recycled, but matter is not recycled.
B. Matter is recycled, but energy is not recycled.
C. Both matter and energy are recycled.
D. Neither matter nor energy is recycled
Part B: Explain your answer.
Question with a preliminary scoring model; FLC reports may take a few weeks.
Designed to be a two part question: first part is a closed form multiple choice selection; second part is open form (free response) explanation.
We recommend that you administer these questions as homework and preface the question with these instructions for students:
"For the following question, please respond to the best of your knowledge and using only the information in the question and what you know. Please do not refer to any outside sources (textbooks, notes, internet, etc.). Any reasonable attempt to answer the question will be awarded full credit."
To administer this question:
- Create a text question in your learning management system
- Copy the text and any images for the question from this web site and paste it into your learning management system.
To analyze your data for questions with Reports Available:
- Login to your account on this website
- Return to this question
- Click on the link below Analyze your data for this question.
- Upload your spreadsheet for analysis