This year’s symposium will examine a variety of topics to help school leaders prepare for the growing demand for online and blended learning as both a consumer and provider, including:
- Recent updates to Section 21f of the State School Aid Act
- Teaching strategies for online and blended learning environments
- Online course review strategies
- Best practices for mentor training and support
- Latest research regarding the effectiveness of online learning
The keynote speaker will be John Watson of the Evergreen Education Group. The closing session on blended learning will be led by Tamara Bashore-Berg.
Learn more at http://www.mivu.org/About-Us/Symposium.