The 6th annual Fate of the Earth Symposium, hosted by the MSU Environmental Science and Policy Program (ESPP), will take place on Saturday, April 13, from 8am-5pm, at the MSU Kellogg Center.
Featured speakers will include:
- Opening remarks by acting MSU President Satish Udpa
- Representatives from the Great Lakes Integrated Sciences and Assessment Center
- Tom Zimnicki from the Michigan Environmental Council
- Emily Holden from The Guardian
- Will Lawrence, co-founder of The Sunrise Movement
There will be concurrent workshops for participants around the presentations.
This even is free and open to the public. Lunch is included with registration.